Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Post

Phew! I'm finally creating my blog! I've been pondering for weeks about what to write on my first blog post. I didn't know whether I should write about myself or just focus on subject matter regarding the tools. I'm looking forward to making my voki and learning about the other tools! Hopefully I will learn to make my blog page look more visually appealing and less bland. I'm a tad technically challenged, so I hope to be successful in completing these 11 Tools. Fasten your seatbelts Housmanites...it's going to be a bumpy ride! LOL

6 comments:

  1. I write about everything and everything. Just writing about the tools gets boring! It's easy to change your blog's background and colors

    Good luck at summer school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're doing great! Don't worry, you'll figure it out even if it means many meetings of the Jar Jar sisterhood. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne, I just started too! Have fun this summer and keep in touch through WWF or the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anne...yes a groovy day...one week down...love your groovy VOKI

    ReplyDelete
  5. You started before me girl. How is summer school going? Crazy here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer school is very organized where I am at but still have eight days to go. Are you almost done? When is your last day? Back to the tools,it is going slow for me too. This can only help us technology challenged individuals, I am hoping anyway.

    ReplyDelete